Exciting Teaching Opportunity within our modern, purpose built primary school
Be part of our creative and passionate team as we plan the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
Lime Tree Primary School is looking for a Teacher with a passion for Primary Education. This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated team of educational experts within GLF schools to continue to develop an exciting learning environment in collaboration with colleagues, as part of a dynamic and growing multi academy trust.
We are looking for a candidate who will work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently.
The successful candidate will be willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools and be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.
An exciting opportunity for a Teacher to join our Ofsted rated 'Oustanding' Primary School
Lime Tree Primary school opened in September 2013 and, since opening, we have a lot of achievements to celebrate.
The children, staff, parents and governors have all embraced the mission statement that is summarised in the strap line ‘Learning Together to Achieve Success’.
We are located in a purpose built school in Merstham where the blank page that we started with is now taking shape, with our ethos and values underpinning our day to day organisation as well as the overall strategic direction that the school is taking to move forward and grow year on year.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing outstanding resources, and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise.
What we are looking for
- Preparing the classroom, receiving children and clearing away
- Planning lessons, activities and preparing materials to help the children access the curriculum
- Support the child in class, group and individual activities, indoors and outdoors.
- Asses the children's progress, assessing achievement and recording results and observations, sharing outcomes with the head teacher and other appropriate staff.
About Lime Tree Primary School
- Our School sits within a newly established cluster of schools, overseen by a Regional Director. Along with Lime Tree, our cluster includes the following other schools; Southgate Primary School, Forge Wood Primary School, Kilnwood Vale Primary School, Greenway Junior School, Salfords Primary School, Merstham Primary School .
- This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across this cluster, to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. It also provides opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to further your professional development.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
- Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Salary: MPS £29,344 - £40,083 FTE Depending on Experience
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Closing date for applications: 04th June 2023
Interview date: W/C 5thJune 23
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. To arrange an appointment, please contact the school directly.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place