Learning and Teaching make the difference and we are seeking to employ an experienced, aspirational and ambitious KS2 Teacher. We would love to hear from you if you:
- have the vision and skills to challenge and inspire children
- strive for the best possible outcome for all learners
- work in partnership with schools and the local community
- enable the sharing of best practice, growth, development and opportunity for all
Our aim is to deliver inspirational learning and support children to achieve their potential and raise their expectations. Your aim is to ensure that your work is of the highest standard allowing children and young people to have a sense of challenge, enjoyment and passion for learning. Can you help us reach our goal of outstanding learning and teaching?
About Frogmore Junior School
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of Primary schools, overseen by a Regional Director. Along with Frogmore Junior School our cluster includes the following other schools; Windmill Primary School, Wheatfield Primary School and Floreat Montague Park.
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across this cluster, to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. It also provides opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to further your professional development.
What we are looking for
- recent outstanding teaching experience across Key Stage 2
- a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all children
- proven experience of leading a subject/s and of driving change
- ability to model positive attitudes and values, and uphold our school ethos with all stakeholders
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more information and before applying.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary range: GLF Main Pay Scale
Working Pattern: Full time
Closing Date: Friday 15th December 2023, 10am
Interview Date: tbc
We positively encourage, informal visits. To arrange an appointment, please call us. We look forward to showing you around our school.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place