This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified teacher at any stage in their career, to join us and further develop within GLF Schools. All our schools have a passion and understanding of what effective learning is and help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. This opportunity is initially based at Longford Park School as a 0.4 FTE job share (2 days per week)
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Multi Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
About the Banbury Cluster
Consisting of four schools, the Banbury cluster have a collaborative approach towards working, which means the schools work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities. The schools’ benefit from being able to share resources, knowledge and best practise to support each other and maintain high quality teaching. Joining us will allow for opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional skills.
Longford Park (Nursery to Year 5) and Cherry Fields (Nursery to Year 1) are exciting, new build growing schools. Hardwick is a fantastic, established one form entry primary school and William Morris is an outstanding, one form entry primary school.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Someone who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
• Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
• Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
• A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
• A values led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
• Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
As a class teacher you will be responsible for:
• Planning and class management
• Supporting SEND pupils and working with the SENCo
• Pastoral care
• Monitoring, assessments and reporting
• Engaging in CPD, staff meetings and development
Please see the attached application pack, relevant to the role you are qualified, for a full job description.
Why work with GLF schools?
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward-thinking and rapidly expanding Multi Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of their own local communities, yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer that allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Apprenticeship opportunities for teaching & non-teaching staff
• Work-life and family-friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
• Staff Benefits
• Community and Collaboration
• Valued Worker Scheme
Contract Type - Part time, teaching. (0.2 part time/job share)
Start date: September 2021
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th May 2021 9am
Interview date: TBC with candidates (conducted via video call)
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.