The Banbury cluster of GLF Schools consists of Cherry Fields Primary, Hardwick Primary, Longford Park Primary and William Morris Primary Schools. All schools have their own in-house nursery provision.
Hardwick Primary School are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Class Teacher to join us in our EYFS Class.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified teacher at any stage in their career to join our cluster of schools, and further develop their career within GLF Schools. All our schools have a passion and understanding of what effective teaching and learning is, and our goal is to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Someone who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
- Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
- A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
- A values led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
- Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification within the application pack for more information and before applying.
About the Banbury Cluster
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of Primary schools, overseen by a Regional Director. The cluster have a collaborative approach towards working, which means the schools work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities. The schools’ benefit from being able to share resources, knowledge and best practise to support each other and maintain high quality teaching. Joining us will allow for opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional skills.
Longford Park (judged OFSTED Outstanding September 2021) and Cherry Fields (Nursery to Year 3, judged OFSTED outstanding December 2022) are exciting, new build growing schools. Hardwick is a fantastic, established one form entry primary school and William Morris is an OFSTED outstanding, one form entry primary school.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Salary: MPR/UPR (£28,000 - £43,685 FTE) Dependant on experience
Actual: £16,800 - £26,211
Contract Type - Part Time, Permanent (0.6 FTE, 3 days per week)
Start date: 30th October 2023
Closing date for applications: Sunday 15th October 2023
Interview date: TBC with shortlisted candidates
Candidates may be shortlisted and invited to interview before the closing date.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place