Do you want to be part of a progressive team of professionals who are dedicated to children and their education?
We are looking for a Part Time 2 days (0.40) Class Teacher who is a highly motivated, passionate individual who has experience of working in Early Years. You will join a very hard working and dedicated team of teachers and support staff, who focus on improving outcomes for the pupils in their care.
What we are looking for
• A teacher who loves their work
• A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
• A colleague with experience of teaching in Early Years
• An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
• A highly motivated and creative teacher
• A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all children
• A positive, open-minded professional
• A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more information and before applying.
About Windmill Primary School
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of Primary schools, overseen by a Regional Director. Along with Windmill Primary School, our cluster includes the following other schools; Wheatfield Primary School, Floreat Montague Park and Frogmore Junior School.
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across this cluster, to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. It also provides opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to further your professional development.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
● Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
● Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
● 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
● We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
● Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
● Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
● Flexible working options
● Generous holiday allowance
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Employee wellbeing initiatives
● Access to a staff benefits portal
● Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Start Date: 1 September 2023
Pay Scale: Teachers Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: Applications considered on receipt
Interview date: 12th June 2023
Preliminary calls with the Head of School, Nicola Cotter, are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a telephone call or visit on 0118-9029123
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place