Applications are invited from passionate and dedicated teachers with EYFS experience to lead our highly motivated EYFS team. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to develop and shape the EYFS provision in a nurturing and collaborative environment. All staff at Banstead Infant School are committed to the development of the whole child and are passionate for our children to become independent thinkers and learners.
We are looking for someone who already has experience of leadership or is well prepared to take on their first leadership role and can lead our Reception provision ably engaging with colleagues, building relationships and developing existing practice. They will ensure that throughout EYFS there are well planned, resourced and delivered lessons tailored to the needs of both the individual child and specific groups of learners.
About Banstead Infant School
Banstead Infant School is a happy, nurturing and forward thinking school. We have a strong collaborative approach to learning and our dedicated team of staff are committed to inspiring and enabling lifelong learners. The school’s strong ethos and curriculum, successfully encourages positive attitudes and qualities to support children in their learning. Our outstanding promotion of pupils’ personal development and welfare ensures children grow in confidence and self-esteem, which allows their personalities to flourish.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be:
• An inspirational leader with the vision and confidence to motivate others
• An excellent and creative classroom practitioner who models outstanding practice
• Enthusiastic team player with a can do attitude
• Effective in communication and inspires trust
• Passionate about children’s learning and welfare; putting them first in everything they do
Why work at Banstead Infant School?
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• The chance to work in a supportive and friendly environment, where you feel valued and trusted
• A traditional village school with strong community links
• A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Thrive in a Career at GLF
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
● Continuous Professional Development
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Flexible Working
● Staff Wellbeing
● Career Pathways and Talent Management
● Staff Benefits
● Community and Collaboration
● Valued Worker Scheme
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: MPR/UPR (dependant on experience) + TLR
Contract Type: Permanent
Close Date: 30 April 2021
Interview Date: 13 May2021
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.