This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing, diverse and welcoming primary school. Our school has a passion for and, understanding of, what effective learning is and we help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. In return for your hard work we can offer excellent CPD opportunities and the support of a strong collaborative team.
Please read the application pack, which includes the job description and person specification carefully to ensure your personal application statement demonstrates how your skills match what we are looking for.
Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Work-life and family-friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
• Staff Benefits including Local Government Pension Scheme
• Community and Collaboration
• Valued Worker Scheme
• Local Government Pension Scheme
About Aureus Primary School
Aureus Primary School is a newly built, state of the art primary school on the Great Western Park Estate, there is a nursery on site and two form entry from Reception to Year 5. The school will reach full capacity in Sept 2022 when our children reach year 6.
Having a collaborative approach towards working means GLF schools in Oxfordshire can work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities and a uniquely supporting workplace for staff.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
• Be enthusiastic and committed to work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Be committed to developing and sharing outstanding practice across GLF Schools.
• Have the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
• Be dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Develop effective working relationships with parents/carers, staff, external professionals and the wider community.
• Be committed to personal career progression and enhancement.
School: Aureus Primary School
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: Associate Staff pay range £18,000-£21,100 FTE (£13,979 actual)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time + inset days (39weeks) 8.20-3.20 daily
Contract: Temporary maternity cover
Job Expires: Friday 15th October 9am
Interviews: TBC W/C Mon 18th October
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.