An exciting opportunity to join us as a Lunch Leader in our Ofsted rated "Outstanding" School
• Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference to our children?
• Do you relish the chance to be part of a driven, creative and supportive team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Lunch Leader to provide supervision on the premises during the midday break. The successful applicant will be involved in encouraging children to eat and enjoy their lunch be it a school dinner or packed lunch.
Danetree is a four form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
What we are looking for
• A Lunch Leader with a record and experience in working with children
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children
Why work at Danetree Primary School
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career Opportunities
Salary: Associate 1 - pro rata Salary £4,063 per annum (FTE £17,457 per annum) working over 38 weeks
Hours of work: 10 hours a week (11:15am-1:15pm)
25 September 2020
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.