Banstead Infant School based in Banstead is looking to employ an enthusiastic and flexible Lunchtime Supervisor for a term-time permanent position. The successful candidate will be a friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children. You will be responsible for supervising children in the lunch hall and playground, promoting excellent behaviour, organising play activities and administering basic first aid.
About Banstead Infants School
Banstead Infant School is a happy, nurturing and forward thinking school. We have a strong collaborative approach to learning and our dedicated team of staff are committed to inspiring and enabling lifelong learners. The school’s strong ethos and curriculum, successfully encourages positive attitudes and qualities to support children in their learning. Our outstanding promotion of pupils’ personal development and welfare ensures children grow in confidence and self-esteem, which allows their personalities to flourish.
What we are looking for
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative, be flexible, reliable and able to work as part of a team.
- Confidence to work with children.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Why work at Banstead Infants
- The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
- The chance to work in a supportive and friendly environment, where you feel valued and trusted
- A traditional village school with strong community links
- A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
- Recognition of previous school continuous service
Start Date - ASAP
Hours - Monday - Friday 12.05-1.35pm (7.5 hours per week), term time only (38 weeks)
Salary - GLF Associate 1 - £17,833 FTE
Pro-rata Salary - £3114 (based on 7.5 hours a week, 38 weeks a year)
Closing Date - 27th September 2021
Interview Date - TBC
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.