We are looking for Music Teacher to join our growing team
We would like to appoint a music teacher to lead the development of outstanding music provision across two of our schools: Wheatfield and Windmill Primary. We value music and we would like to work with a primary teacher with music specialism that can help us to develop excellence through direct teaching, innovative curriculum design and by playing a lead role in developing performance, singing and musical appreciation.
About the Schools
Led by an Executive Headteacher, learning and teaching is at the heart of everything that we do. We aim to deliver lessons that inspire and engage pupils who will then go on to fulfil and exceed their potential. Teachers who have a passion for their subject and build strong relationships with their students cultivate a ‘love of learning’ that ultimately sees the young people we teach make exceptional progress. We firmly believe that high quality professional development is an important part of excellent teaching and we enthusiastically pursue ongoing teacher development: CPD, no matter where a teacher is in their career, is part of the fabric and culture of the school.
What we are looking for:
• A teacher who loves their work
• A music specialist who can play an instrument and sing
• A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
• An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core values
• A highly motivated and creative teacher
• A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all children
• A positive, open-minded professional
• A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
Why work at Wheatfield and Windmill Primary School
• The opportunity to be part of a collaborative environment within GLF Schools.
• Friendly and supportive staff teams.
• Excellent professional development opportunities personalised to support your career pathway.
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast-growing community.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Work life and family friendly polices
• Flexible working
• Staff wellbeing
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
Salary: GLF Main Pay Range E & W £25,714 to £36,961
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date for applications – 25 June 2021
Interview date – 30 June 2021
Please contact the school offices for more information about this role on 0118-9896950 for Wheatfield Primary School and 0118-9029123 Windmill Primary School.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.