We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Level 6 Nursery Practitioner or Qualified Teacher to join our hard working and dedicated staff team to lead our Nursery.
An opportunity has arisen for an EYFS Class Teacher or Level 6 Nursery Practitioner to join our team from January 2022 (or as soon as available) to lead our Nursery. The successful candidate will be a talented and professional individual who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
About Whyteleafe Primary School
Whyteleafe is a high achieving, happy, vibrant and forward thinking school in which children excel themselves, both academically and socially. Our eager children have a real thirst for learning and our excellent staff team are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each and every child achieves. We have high standards and expect the best. As part of the Chalklands Cluster, comprising of four GLF schools within the area, we have a collaborative approach towards working which means the schools work closely together to provide an exceptional educational experience to the local communities. The schools benefit from being able to share resources and support each other where needed. It will also allow for more opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional development.
What we are looking for
• Experience of working in EYFS
• Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
• A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
• A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
Why work at Whyteleafe Primary School
• Dedicated and passionate staff
• Inclusive learning environment
• Dynamic teaching and learning
• Creative curriculum and resources
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Part of the GLF Chalklands Cluster (including Hillcroft Primary, Warlingham Village Primary, Marden Lodge Primary and Whyteleafe Primary), encouraging a collaborative approach
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Full time or part time permanent position. Flexible working considered for the right candidate so please give us a call to discuss different options.
Salary: GLF Unqualified/Main Pay Scale
Closing date for applications: 30.11.21
Interview date: TBA
If you would like more information about the role, discuss working days or book a school tour, please contact John Williams, Executive Headteacher on 07870-681817.
Chalklands Cluster is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.