A fantastic opportunity to develop your career in our Early Years Team at Salfords Primary School where we have recently obtained an outstanding rating with Ofsted.
Be part of our creative and passionate team as we plan the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
Salfords Primary School has gone through an exciting journey after opening in January 2020 we have just received an outstanding rating with Ofsted for our Nursery. Due to this success, we are now looking to expand to enable us to support Growth and Learning . At Salfords, we pride ourselves on the commitment and dedication of the entire staff body and we proudly promote our passion and desire to assist in the educational development and enhancement of each and every child within our school. We are looking for individuals that are passionate, enthusiastic and committed to a career within education and childcare.
About Salfords Primary School
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of schools, overseen by a Regional Director. Along with Salfords, our cluster includes the following other schools; Southgate Primary School, Forge Wood Primary School, Kilnwood Vale Primary School, Greenway Junior School, Lime Tree Primary School, Merstham Primary School .
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across this cluster, to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. It also provides opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to further your professional development.
We believe that everyone learns best when they are happy and we aim to achieve this through our school values of excellence, respect, courage and kindness. We look forward to working with the whole school community as we continue the school’s journey to excellence.
What we are looking for
- Be interested in a career within a Nursery setting and working with children.
- Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
- Be a confident and clear communicator.
- Be committed to their development and learning.
Why work at Salfords Primary School
- A supportive and approachable senior management team.
- An expanding network of Nurseries and Schools.
- An exciting opportunity to develop your skills.• Job satisfaction.
- On-site mentors and support
- The opportunity to work in an expanding and developing Educational Trust, GLF.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education.
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Full time, Monday - Friday, 39 weeks per year (Term time)
Salary: FTE: £20,809 -£23,582 Pro Rata £17,901.96 - £20,287.45
Closing date for applications – 30/11/2023
Interview date – TBC
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place