An exciting opportunity to join us as a part time Office Manager on a 1 year fixed term contract, in our Ofsted rated "Outstanding" School
Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference to our children?
Do you relish the chance to be part of a driven, creative and supportive team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and caring Office Manager to oversee the running of our busy main school office and early years office from September 2022. Accuracy, flexibility and excellent communication skills are essential.
Our school has a passion and understanding of what effective learning is and we help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. In return for your hard work we can offer excellent CPD opportunities and the support of a strong collaborative team.
Danetree is a four form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
What we are looking for
- Office Manager to oversee the day to day running of the main and early years school office.
- Able to demonstrate strong administrative skills
- Able to demonstrate effective and clear communication skills
- Able to develop positive relationships with young children
- Able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
- Enthusiastic, flexible and committed to working as part of a team
- Confident and clear communicator with adults
- Trustworthy, approachable and flexible
Why work at Danetree Primary School
We can offer you:
- The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
- Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
- An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
- Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
- A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
- Recognition of previous school continuous service
- Career Opportunities
Thrive in a Career with GLF
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding academy trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust Teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of their own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration
- Valued Worker Scheme
FTE Salary: Specialist Pay scale £22,500 FTE - £31,000 FTE. Annual salary pro rata to take into account working hours £12,408 - £17,096
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours a week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.00am - 4.00pm
40 working weeks - term time plus INSETS and 1 additional week
Interview Date: to be confirmed
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place