We are looking for an inspirational Class Teacher to join our team to provide the best education for our children by ensuring they are supported, engaged and inspired in their learning.
About Kilnwood Vale Primary School
We are a brand new two form entry primary school which opened its doors to reception and nursery children for the first time in September 2019. Each year the school will increase its age range, adding an additional year group until it is an all through primary school in 2026. We are proud of our school and the amazing facilities, inside and outside the classroom that will allow us to deliver our exciting and enriching curriculum. We are happy to be a Free School within GLF Schools Multi Academy Trust, which sees us benefit from sharing outstanding resources, facilities and support from local primary and secondary schools since October 2010. We also believe in working closely with the local community to ensure school is a place where 'children grow, learn and flourish'.
What we are looking for
The right candidate will be:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Innovative and inspirational
- Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
- Able to lead, challenge and motivate children and colleagues
- Committed to working with parents, carers and the wider community
- Ideally experienced in working with early years and KS1, but not essential
Why work at Kilnwood Vale
At Kilnwood Vale you will have:
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration Valued Worker Scheme
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part Time, 3 days - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Salary: GLF Main Pay Scale
Start Date: 1st January 2022
Applications close: 12 noon, Tuesday 5th October 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 12th October 2021
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.