We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly skilled and motivated qualified teacher to provide PPA cover at Southgate Primary School. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher or a teacher who has recently completed their induction period to further develop their career within a growing multi-academy trust.
Alongside GLF schools we can provide extensive career development opportunities within the school and the Multi-Academy Trust.
About Southgate Primary School
Southgate Primary School is an improving school situated in the heart of the Crawley Community. You will join a genuinely caring and supportive team who want every child to succeed. Our pupils are given opportunities and experiences which opens their eyes to the possibilities ahead of them and are provided with the skills and knowledge to help them reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
- Innovative and inspirational
- Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
- Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community
- Teachers who are keen to progress within their Teaching or Leadership roles
- Understand the importance of parents involvement in the learning process
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 41 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 41 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. This includes:
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government/Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Hours: 60/100ths (3 days)
Start Date: September 2022
Closing date for applications: Monday 27 June 2022, 9am.
Interview date: Friday 1st July
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place