We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Reception Class Teacher to join our hard working and dedicated staff team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Reception Class Teacher to join our team from September 2021. The successful candidates will be a talented and professional individual who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
About Warlingham Village Primary School
Challenge - Inspire - Discover
Warlingham Village is a happy, vibrant and forward thinking school, our excellent staff team are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each and every child is nurtured to achieve their personal best. We have high standards and expect the best. As part of the Chalklands Cluster, comprising of four GLF schools within the area, we have a collaborative approach towards working which means the schools work closely together to provide an exceptional educational experience to the local communities. The schools benefit from being able to share resources and support each other where needed. It will also allow for more opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional development.
We have friendly and committed staff who follow our Vision Statement of Challenge, Inspire and Discover.
What we are looking for
• Experience of working in EYFS
• Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
• A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
• A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
Why work at Warlingham Village Primary School
• Dedicated and passionate staff
• Inclusive learning environment
• Dynamic teaching and learning
• Creative curriculum and resources
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Thriving students who are healthy and happy
• Part of the GLF Chalklands cluster (including Hillcroft Primary, Warlingham Primary, Marden Lodge Primary and Whyteleafe Primary), encouraging a collaborative approach to working.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Hours: Full time permanent position
Salary: GLF Main Pay Range £26,948 - £38,174
Closing date for applications: 10th May 2021
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Interview date: TBA
To find out more or have an informal conversation, please contact Anna Hallett, Head of School
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.