A fantastic opportunity as a temporary SENCO within our modern, purpose built primary school
Be part of our creative and passionate team as we develop the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
Lime Tree Primary School is looking for a temporary part time SENCO for Maternity cover. We are looking for someone with a passion for Primary Education. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the dedicated Senior Leadership team at Lime Tree Primary within GLF schools, continuing to develop an exciting learning environment in collaboration with colleagues, as part of a dynamic and growing multi academy trust.
We are looking for candidates who will work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently. Candidates who have experience within Inclusion and / or SENCO are required in order to be considered.
This is a temporary part time position to cover maternity leave, starting in December 2023. We have some flexibility on hours and days of work but require someone to work 3 days per week.
About Lime tree Primary School
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of schools, overseen by a Regional Director. Along with , our cluster includes the following other schools; Southgate Primary School, Forge Wood Primary School, Kilnwood Vale Primary School, Greenway Junior School, Salfords Primary School and Merstham Primary School .
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across this cluster, to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. It also provides opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to further your professional development.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible educationbout Lime Tree Primary School
What we are looking for
- Experience as a SENCO or Inclusion leadership
- Strategic planning, development and implementation of SEN within school
- Ability to plan for a range of needs
- Excellent people skills
- Good understanding of planning assessment techniques
Why work at Lime Tree Primary School
- A supportive and approachable senior management team within the school and Academy Trust
- An expanding network of Nurseries and Schools.
- Ongoing opportunities to grow and develop, through various CPD opportunities
- Job satisfaction.
- The opportunity to work in an expanding and developing Educational Trust, GLF.
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme/ Local Government Pension Scheme (delete as appropriate)
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
Hours: Part Time, 3 days per week 60/100's days and times can be agreed upon
Salary: L1 - L5 LPR, FTE £45,524 - £50,124 Part time £27,314 - £30,074
Closing date for applications – 5th November 2023.
Interview date – TBC
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. To arrange an appointment, please contact the school directly.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place