Are you in search of a new opportunity to join an Ofsted Outstanding, supportive and high performing school as a Teacher of Mathematics?
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding and motivated Teacher of Mathematics for a September 2022 start or 1 July 2022 start for ECTs/NQTs.
The Mathematics department is both friendly and supportive, committed to professional development, learning from each other and sharing good practice in order to create a positive learning environment for our students who work hard and want to do well. The department is on a journey of embedding the principles of Teaching for Mastery, led by the Head of Department who is NCETM Mastery Specialist.
We aim to create an enjoyable and productive working environment for both staff and pupils, where, together we strive to actively engage, learn and improve. The Mathematics department has a track record of success at GCSE and A Level.
About Rosebery School
Rosebery is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. We have a record of high performance but continually challenge all members of our community to improve further, in order to fulfil our moral purpose to provide the best possible educational experience for our students who are a delight to teach.
We set high expectations for all, but this is accompanied by a support system for students and staff which includes universal access to coaching and mentoring, significant opportunities for individualised personal, academic and professional development and a culture which emphasises kindness and integrity above all.
We are committed to creating a happy, purposeful and secure environment which provides the opportunity for all to develop and grow; to build confidence and self-belief; and to be enriched and stimulated so that everyone plays an active and positive part of the Rosebery, Epsom and wider communities.
We hope that you will want to come and join this unique school community and encourage you to visit us to see The Rosebery Way in action before making an application to us.
What we are looking for:
•Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who will teach mathematics to students of all abilities in Years 7 to 13.
• Have high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be enthusiastic and motivated with a commitment to working as part of a team.
• Have the ability to motivate both students and peers with a proven track record in achieving excellent student progress.
Why Work for Rosebery School
• An exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Classrooms with SMART boards.
• Extensive use of Google Drive to facilitate a sharing of resources.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work efficiently and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• Access to CareFirst, an advice and information service.
• Onsite parking, canteen and coffee bar.
Salary Scale: Main Range/Upper Pay Range London (Fringe)
Closing Date: 09.00 am on Friday 28 January 2022.
Starting Date: September 2022 or 1 July for ECTs / NQTs
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place