Banstead Infant School are looking for an qualified KS1 Class Teacher for a Fixed Term 1 year Maternity cover to work with us.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who shares our vision of inspiring, challenging and nurturing lifelong learners. They will be hard working and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
What we are looking for
• Experience of working in Key Stage 1
• Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
• A commitment to raise the outcomes of all children
• A passion to make a difference
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more information and before applying.
About Banstead Infants School
Banstead Infant School is a happy, nurturing and forward thinking school. We have a strong collaborative approach to learning and our dedicated team of staff are committed to inspiring and enabling lifelong learners. The school’s strong ethos and curriculum, successfully encourages positive attitudes and qualities to support children in their learning. Our outstanding promotion of pupils’ personal development and welfare ensures children grow in confidence and self-esteem, which allows their personalities to flourish.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
● Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
● Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
● 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
● We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
● Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
● Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
● Flexible working options
● Generous holiday allowance
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Employee wellbeing initiatives
● Career pathways and talent management
● Access to a staff benefits portal
● Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Fringe Area)
Actual Salary: £29,344 - £40.083
Hours of work: Monday – Friday Full Time
Interview date: Thursday 9th February 2023
You would be very welcome to come and visit the school. Please phone to make an appointment. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place