Do you want to be part of a progressive team of professionals who are dedicated to children and their education?
Do you want to join our Key Stage 2 team as we build this new school in Wokingham?
We are seeking a Year 3 class teacher to join our passionate and dedicated teaching team at Floreat Montague Park Primary School, initially on a one year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
You would teach in one of our Year 3 classes in the school which is now at capacity as a full primary school and be part of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
About Floreat Montague Park:
Floreat Montague Park Primary School is a positive and progressive school that opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School has developed fast and the following 6 areas are valued:
- Personal Development
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
What we are looking for:
- A teacher who loves their work
- A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
- A colleague with experience of teaching in key stage 2
- An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A highly motivated and creative teacher
- A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all children
- A positive, open-minded professional
- A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
Why work at Floreat Montague Park:
- You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful school.
- You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community.
- You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development.
- As the school continues to grow, we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat.
- As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support.
Join the GLF Schools Community
GLF Schools is a dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community, yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration
- Valued worker scheme
Start date: 3rd January 2023 or 20th February 2023
Location: Floreat Montague Park Primary School, William Heelas Way, Wokingham, RG40 1BG.
Salary: Main Pay Scale (£25,714-£36,961)
Contract Term: Full time/Fixed term/Term time
Closing Date: Applications considered on receipt
Interview Date: To be agreed
Preliminary calls with the Headteacher, Patrick Pritchett, are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a telephone call or visit and to register to attend the information evening.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place