5 Hours, 38 Weeks
Grade 4, Points 5 to 6 (£2,082 - £2,102)
Start Date: August 2021
We seek an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to work at Great Dalby Primary School. This is a permanent role for 1.25 hours per day, four days a week, during term time only.
The role of Midday Supervisor is an important one within the school and will help to ensure that children are eating and playing in a safe, friendly environment.
Experience of working within a similar role with children and the ability to understand key policies e.g. Child Protection and Behaviour Management are essential. Along with good interpersonal skills, you will be able to work flexibly within the team and will be respectful and caring towards the pupils.
To apply for this position please us the online application form and submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
• Apply using the online application form.
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, 16th August 2021
Provisional Interview Date: TBC
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Louise Allen.
We look forward to receiving your application!
• We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks being completed, this includes a criminal record (DBS check)
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to work for our Trust, you will be asked to provide this evidence if you are shortlisted for interview
• We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics or disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable