We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Cover Supervisor to join our outstanding, oversubscribed school in Reigate, Surrey as soon as possible.
The role includes:
- Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher.
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students.
- Ensuring that the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available.
- Managing the behaviour of students whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment.
- Responding to any questions from students about process and procedures.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures.
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
In return we can offer you:
- A working environment dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working both within Reigate School and the wider Greensand Multi-Academy Trust. With support to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
This is a full time position working 32.5 hours per week, term time only. The successful candidate will be paid on the Unqualified Teacher Pay Scale, Points 1 to 5 (£20,594 to £29,203). Part time applications are welcome.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 7th February at 9am however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to close the advert if a suitable candidate is appointment before the advertised closing date.
Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact Becky Tufo to discuss the role in more depth.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and an overseas criminal records check if you have lived or worked outside the UK within the last 10 years.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.