Dovers Green School would like to appoint an outstanding EYFS Teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team in April 2023, for a two term maternity cover.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic practitioner with a passion to deliver exceptional education and childcare both in the classroom and in our outdoor spaces. The successful candidate will be imaginative and forward thinking, demonstrate dedication and commitment, ensuring we maintain high quality provision and good outcomes for all children. They will also be warm, nurturing and have a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work as part of a school and Trust that is committed to supporting every child achieve their full potential;
- A dedicated and friendly team of professional teaching and support staff;
- Resilient, hardworking and reflective children;
- Opportunities to support a curriculum area;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression;
- Workplace wellbeing provisions such as independent counselling and physiotherapy;
- The opportunity to work with an academy trust that encourages all of its schools to keep their own unique identity, whilst enjoying excellent relationships and collaborative partnerships with the wider Greensand community; and
- Working with a Trust that invests in all staff through outstanding CPD training and ECT provision, both within Dovers Green School and the wider Multi-Academy Trust.
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit.
The closing date for applications is 12.00pm on Wednesday 1 February 2023. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 7 February 2023.
Dovers Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and an overseas criminal records check if you have lived or worked outside the UK within the last 10 years.
Dovers Green is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful application will be required to undertake a check by the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS)