The Greensand Multi-Academy Trust is looking to appoint a highly organised, methodical and experienced Personal Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer. The role is based in the Greensand Central Team office in the grounds of Reigate School, Pendleton Road, Reigate, Surrey.
The role will include providing secretarial support, scheduling meetings, collating complex documentation and reports, taking minutes and prioritising emails and phone calls. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Chief Executive Officer’s diary, booking conferences, travel and accommodation and acting as the first point of contact for visitors, stakeholders and external organisations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a senior administrative capacity
- Qualifications in Secretarial and/or Business Administration (to at least RSA3/NVQ3) or equivalent
- Secretarial/PA experience
- The ability to build and maintain successful and supportive relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good planning and organising skills, the ability to prioritise and deliver on time
- Excellent attention to detail
In return we can offer you:
- A working environment dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- Collaborative working across the Trust. With support to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
- An excellent staff assistance programme with access to wellbeing and health initiatives, including counselling, physiotherapy, menopause and weight management support
- Staff discounts via the Greensand My Staff Shop, including a cycle to work scheme
This is a part time position working 21 hours per week (negotiable), 42 weeks per annum. The full time equivalent annual salary is £27,708 to £31,398 and the pro rata annual salary is £14,974 to £16,968.
The closing date for applications is Monday 30th January 2023 at 9am however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to close the advert if a suitable candidate is appointed before the advertised closing date.
Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact Fiona Dyer to discuss the role in more depth.
The Greensand Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and an overseas criminal records check if you have lived or worked outside the UK within the last 10 years.
Greensand Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.