Reigate School would like to appoint hardworking and reliable cleaners to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their line manager.
The role includes:
- Daily classroom and shared area cleaning;
- Maintaining bathroom cleanliness;
- Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas;
- Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins; and
- Liaising with the Site Manager for larger seasonal projects.
We are looking for Cleaners who:
- Have the ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level;
- Are able to work with minimum supervision; and
- Take pride in a job well done.
In return we can offer you:
- Flexible term time hours;
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals;
- Onsite parking;
- Pension Scheme;
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts;
- The opportunity to be part of the wider school community; and
- An employee assistance scheme including access to a number of wellbeing initiatives including counselling, physiotherapy, menopause support and nutrition and diet advice.
These are term time roles working Monday to Friday from 4.30am to 8.30am and/or 3pm to 7pm (flexible working arrangements are negotiable), 39 weeks per annum. The full time equivalent annual salary is £19,239. This will be pro rated subject to the agreed working hours.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 7th February 2023 however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt.
Candidates are warmly invited to contact Sue Carr at Reigate School to discuss the role in more depth.
Reigate School and the Greensand Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and an overseas criminal records check if you have lived or worked outside the UK within the last 10 years.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.