Are you looking for a challenging and highly rewarding role, working in a team that strives to deliver high quality inclusive education?
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and compassionate Child Heath Care Assistant to join our team in the Lighthouse Specialist Centre for Deaf Children, part of Guildford Grove Primary School. You will be responsible for providing support and care on a 1:1 basis, assisting a child with their daily activities, and promoting their development and wellbeing.
This is a fixed term role until August 2024.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude towards children
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Be well organised and efficient
• Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and resilience
• Be flexible and pro-active
• Be positive and have a good sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
• A school which values inclusion and provides an opportunity to excel in meeting the needs of a range of learners, including those with additional needs
• Happy and enthusiastic children who love to learn
• A school that goes beyond the academic subjects and provides amazing opportunities for all pupils
• Opportunities for excellent continuous professional development across our growing academy trust
• Employee benefits scheme including high street discounts, electric car salary sacrifice scheme, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programme
• Generous pension scheme
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role, please use the links provided to access the full job description and person specification. You will be re-directed to our recruitment portal, Face-ed.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Kathy Nott in the school office for more information.
We reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date so we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Guildford Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check, ID check and satisfactory references.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Learning Partners Academy Trust. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and particularly welcome suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to join our trust.