We are seeking a friendly, committed and experienced teacher to join our wonderful school community as soon as possible to work from 6.5 - 19.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm for the role
- Ability to form positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent teaching skills across all subjects
- That they want to be the best they can be
- A desire to make a positive contribution to our school
What we offer in return:
- An innovative curriculum, including the teaching of British Sign Language across KS2
- A school which values inclusion and provides an opportunity to excel in meeting the needs of a range of learners including those with additional needs
- Happy and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- An experienced, welcoming team who strive to keep up to date with current educational research
- A school that goes beyond the academic subjects and provides amazing opportunities for all pupils, including musical performances and sporting events
- Excellent networking and career opportunities across our growing academy trust excellent
- Extensive staff benefits including Employee Assistance Scheme, high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme, discounted gym membership and free will-writing service
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Learning Partners Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Kathy Nott in the school office for more information.
We reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date so early applications are encouraged.
Close Monday 11th December 2023
Guildford Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check, ID check and satisfactory references.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Learning Partners Academy Trust. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and particularly welcome suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to join our trust.