Hall Cross itself has a long tradition in Doncaster having existed in various forms since 1351. We became Hall Cross Academy in February 2012 and we are continuing to develop innovative partnerships with our family of primary schools and other secondary schools in the area in order to provide high quality services, professional development opportunities and the best teaching and learning experiences for students and staff.
Hall Cross is a vibrant community in which all are encouraged to develop as individuals, to work collaboratively and to reach their full potential
Our Mission in support of all our learners:
- To develop and define a sense of identity as they move from childhood to young adulthood and to take their place in the World
- To refine their interests academically so that they can move confidently towards identified goals
- To be able to participate fully in an exciting community and feel valued for their contributions
- To make sense of the World as global citizens
- To have access to wide ranging opportunities and experiences beyond the classroom
- To enjoy a safe, secure and positive environment, confident that the adults know them and care about them as individuals
- To experience success and be recognised and rewarded
We believe that we must all hold each other to account to contribute to a dignified and mutually respectful environment. This belief underpins the standards and expectations we have for everyone at the school.
We are committed to being more than just a school.
Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.