Required for January 2022
Fixed term until 31st August 2022
Closing date: 11am on Wednesday 20th October 2021
We are looking to appoint a high quality, enthusiastic Health and Social Teacher to join our staff team. If you have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of young children and want to join a team of highly dedicated staff, then we would love to hear from you.
This role would be suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT looking to start their teaching career within a large secondary school which provides looks of opportunities as well as working within a supportive school.
Holyrood is a large 11-18 Academy with 1280 students, including a Sixth form of 200 students based in the market town of Chard in South Somerset. On the 1st September we were pleased to join the high performing Uffculme Academy Trust.
We will ensure the successful candidate has:
- Comprehensive induction including a dedicated mentor
- Continuous professional development and improvement
- The opportunity to contribute to raising standards for all our students
- An open professional culture and learning community;
- Opportunities for and dedication to your professional development;
- Opportunities to work across the Trust;
- Opportunities to contribute to our wide-ranging and popular extra-curricular and inter-House programmes of activities;
Further details are included in the applicant information pack
Holyrood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding is our most important responsibility as a school. Happy and healthy students who are free from harm, are more likely to be successful throughout their education and thrive on their jounrey towards adulthood.