Required for Easter 2022 or September 2022
Have you got a real passion for your subject and want to join an amazing Maths department, who work together to change the lives of our fantastic students?
Then this could be the job for you .
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of Maths.. We are looking for someone who has a real passion for teaching and learning and making sure students achieve their absolute best. You will be joining an outstanding department with a strong departmental ethos that ‘high effort equals high reward’, where students enjoy Maths, they work hard and they achieve a great deal. We consistently achieve excellent results.
We will ensure the successful candidate has:
- Comprehensive induction including a dedicated mentor
- Continuous professional development and improvement
- The opportunity to contribute to raising standards for all our students
- An open professional culture and learning community
- Opportunities for and dedication to your professional development
- Opportunities to work across the Trust
- Opportunities to contribute to our wide-ranging and popular extra-curricular and inter-House programmes of activities
More detailed information about Uffculme Academt Trust, Holyrood Academy, the Maths department and the requirements of the job can be found in the applicant information pack.
Closing date for applications is 1pm on Thursday 10th February.
The Trust does reserve the right to close the advert early.
Holyrood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding is our most important responsibility as a school. Happy and healthy students who are free from harm, are more likely to be successful throughout their education and thrive on their jounrey towards adulthood.