NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Where Possible Interviews Will Be Held On Site Within Our Schools And We Will Adhere To Our Current Covid Policy For External Visitors. Otherwise Interviews Will Be Held Remotely By Teams.
We have new opportunities for Bank Staff Nursery Nurses to join our committed and pro-active team within The Howard Nursery School. Set in the grounds of Howard of Effingham School, the Nursery School is open to children from 18 months to 4 years. The Howard Nursery School is open term time, offering a flexible working pattern. The Director and Nursery School Manager are committed to ensuring The Howard Nursery School is an employer of choice and a Nursery School that thrives on delivering the best experience for staff, the children and their parents.
Our Nursery Nurses act as key persons carrying out all related responsibilities and building relationships with a small group of children and their families in line with the EYFS. We believe in promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues whilst ensuing the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
Successful candidates will:
• display a positive can-do attitude
• have a solid understanding of EYFS
• be passionate and have a positive attitude towards working with children
• possess excellent communication skills
• be a minimum of NVQ Level 2/3 qualified or equivalent
We can offer:
• extensive training and career development programme in a supporting environment
• receive paid time to attend numerous training and CPD activities
• competitive salary
• term time & flexible working patterns
• an employer contribution pension scheme
• nursery uniform
• Tours of The Howard Nursery School are warmly welcomed.
Please note interviews may take prior to the closing date by mutual agreement
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
The Howard Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.