Reception Class Teacher
Permanent, Full Time
Creating Brighter Futures
iExel Education Trust are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Reception Class Teacher with the desire to help lead this outstanding school as it embarks on the next stage of its journey to world class. Iqra Academy’s results are amongst the best in the country.
Iqra Academy is a non-faith based primary school located in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The school enjoys an excellent reputation within the local community. Academic standards are very high, and we continue to strive to ensure all students enjoy a fully rounded education, allowing every young person to fulfill their potential.
iExel Education Trust are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Reception Class Teacher with the desire to help the school progress to outstanding as it embarks on the next stage of its journey to world class. We are seeking a new Reception Class Teacher who will join us on our journey to continued educational excellence. Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. You will work with the staff at all levels across the school to ensure that we create strategies to develop independence, resilience, and leadership in our pupils.
Further to the Person Specification, our ideal candidate to join the iExel Education Trust Family will:
- Be a Team Player
- Have the desire to upskill and support both our learners and our colleagues
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a warm, approachable manner
We are able to offer you:
- A forward-thinking Trust which has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams
- A Trust which continually has their vision of transforming the lives and communities of those it serves at the heart of every decision
- A Trust with a successful track record of upskilling and promoting within
- An excellent CPD programme
- An opportunity to join a School and Trust community with a family culture.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
A downloadable application form can be found on our website. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
For information about this role or an informal visit to the Academy, please contact the Academy Reception directly
“iExel Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Iqra Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.