Vacancy: Part-time Classroom Teacher
Academy: Knaphill Lower School (Knaphill Federation of Schools)
Key Stage: Key Stage 1
Pay Scale: Dependent on experience (Fringe)
Working Pattern: Part-time (2 days per week)
Contract Type: Fixed term for two terms
Start Date: 2nd January 2024
Knaphill Lower School is part of Bright Futures Learning Trust, a multi-academy trust comprised of four Woking primary schools; including Knaphill School, Goldsworth Primary School and St John’s Primary School.
We are looking to appoint a classroom teacher to join our school. We are inviting applications from experienced professionals to work alongside our current team in Key Stage 1. This is a part-time position for 2 days per week on a fixed term contract for the Spring and Summer 2024 terms.
We are looking for a class teacher, who is prepared to bring their energy and passion to making our school the best it can be for our children. We believe in having aspiration for every child and we do this by instilling values and a growth mindset whilst giving our children memorable, first-hand experiences, within a curriculum that prepares them for their own Bright Future.
At Knaphill, we also believe in helping our staff to find what gives them the most joy in school: we believe in helping staff to find ‘their thing’, by giving them the voice, skills, knowledge and support to make this a reality. If you are looking for a setting where you can make a big difference within a good-humoured, ambitious (and slightly bonkers!) team, then Knaphill Lower School is where you are meant to be.
Please see our recruitment pack for further information on our school and trust.
- Driven to help all children to reach their goals?
- An enthusiastic, creative, and highly motivated practitioner?
- Able to foster positive relationships with children?
- Able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and skills?
- Keen to collaborate with a team of highly driven practitioners?
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and humour?
- Strongly committed to developing your practice?
Then this is an exciting opportunity to join our Knaphill team.
In return can offer you:
- A friendly, good-humoured team with a strong ethos of working together to continually improve.
- Fantastic children who have a love of learning and excellent behaviour
- An approachable, supportive senior leadership team, who believe in collaboration.
- Clear pathways for personal development
- High quality training within the school, and externally
- A supportive, friendly Knaphill community
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school, prior to application. Please call the school office to arrange a visit, we look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Application closing date: Midday Friday 1st December 2023
An early application is recommended as candidates will be assessed and shortlisted as their application is received. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Interview date: Likely to take place w/c 4th December 2023
Please contact us if you have any queries. We look forward to receiving your application.
Bright Futures Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children within our care in line with all school policies and procedures and expects all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS clearance, a health check and references.
Bright Futures Learning Trust aims to be an equal opportunities employer, and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, gender, disability, or age.