Student Services Administrator – Start 1st September 2020
TPLTSS Grade 2 (points 3-4) – £18,065 - £18,426 All year round
Actual Salary £10,347 -£10,554
Permanent – Term Time Only
25 hours per week
8.00am-1.00pm Monday - Friday
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 10th July 2020
Interviews will take place the week commencing 20 July 2020
We are seeking to appoint a Student Services Administrator to act as an integral part of the Student services team, undertaking a range of clerical duties, which support the management of the school.
- Enjoy working with young people
- Be educated to a high standard with a minimum of GCSE Grade C in English and Mathematics (or equivalent qualifications)
- Undertake routine office duties such as filing and photocopying. Undertake typing, spreadsheet work and other ICT data input, maintenance and retrieval as determined by the Office Manager.
- Retrieve and update Free School Meals data, actively assisting families with the application process.
- Provide cover for absent colleagues when required
The King Alfred School – An Academy is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you have a disability you only need to meet the minimum qualifying criteria for the post you have applied for and you will be guaranteed an interview