REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Science Technician to join the Science department at Kings.
With experience of leading and managing others, you will have relevant subject knowledge, with confidence in handling chemicals. Risk management experience is essential, and you should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
The successful applicant will assist staff and students of the Science department in preparation, management, maintenance and use of department technical resources and equipment.
This is a part-time post, 42 weeks per year (term time plus 3 weeks), 36 hours per week.
- OFSTED “Good” school (July 2018)
- Exceptional record of staff development
- Positive, happy and uplifting culture and ethos
- Research based approaches to assessment and feedback – co-designed by teachers
- Excellent buildings and facilities, including projectors in every classroom, visualisers and brand new Science labs
- New large gym and fitness suite to be opened shortly with free membership for staff
Deadline for applications: Friday 27th May 2022, 12.00pm
Interviews: date to be advised
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.