The successful candidate will:
• have an ability to engage young people;
• be committed to ensuring every child receives the education needed to reach their potential;
• have experience of working with children with SEN in particular ASD
• be a motivated team player with good communication skills;
• have an ability to work unsupervised;
• have the skills and knowledge to withdraw a student from a lesson and continue their education on a one to one basis.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff;
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme (including Child Care Voucher Scheme);
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community;
• A contributory local government pension scheme.
Please view our Candidate Pack for further information on the school and this exciting role.
This is a full time position of 29.17 hours - 8.40 - 3pm term time only.
Salary: S5 – S6 depending on experience. £15,051 - £18,798 (£21,593-£26,967 FTE)
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Monday 17th August 2020 at 12 noon.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.
Kings International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicant will be required to undertake a disclosure check by the Disclosure and Baring Service at an enhanced level for this post.