Nursery Room Supervisor required for maternity cover commencing October 2021 until June 2022
37 hours per week
52 weeks per year
Level 6 point 13 - 20 £22,627 to £25,991
We are looking for a child focused Nursery Room Supervisor who enjoys playing and supporting children to explore and develop their understanding of the world around them. They would need to be qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3. and have some experience of working with children under the age of two years.
Staff are required to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the nursery which operates from 7am to 6pm. They would also be required to support the role of the Deputy and Nursery Manager in the day to day management of the nursery including overall management of the nursery in the absence of nursery managers.
Some supervisory experience would be preferable but not essential depending upon the skills and experience of the candidate.
The successful candidates will be able to:
- Work as part of a committed, friendly and hardworking team.
- Deliver a safe and stimulating environment within the nursery room
- Inspire and motivate children and staff
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Communicate with families
- Work in accordance with the statutory guidance for the foundation stage
The School and Nursery can offer you:
- A forward thinking, dynamic atmosphere where life long learning has high priority
- A happy environment with real team work
- New and innovative ways of working including online observations and communications with parents through the tapestry and parent hub.
- Every opportunity to develop your skills
- An innovative EYFS curriculum where creativity and personalised learning are core elements
- Access to a range of perks such as high street and cinema discounts, as well as wellbeing support and services
Closing date 25th June 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 5th July 2021
The appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS and disqualification by association, medical check and two references and other relevant background checks. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to support this commitment.