Higher Level Teaching Assistant 30 hours per week 38.6 weeks per year.
Our fabulous Primary School in Leatherhead is looking to appoint a higher level teaching assistant (HLTA). We are looking for someone who will support our children to achieve their best and fill them with a joy of learning. Our motto is ‘all things are possible for one who believes’ and we are committed to this vision in our teaching and across all school life.
The role is a permanent fulltime role to start in September 2023 and is an opportunity for someone who wants to work with gain experience teaching whole classes as well as some group work. The reward will be seeing these children flourish and grow in confidence as they are given the time and attention they need.
• Experience in a school setting is desirable but not essential.
• Educated to O level/GCSE level C or above in Maths and English
• Must be a creative, forward thinking and passionate person
• Must be enthusiastic with a sense of humour
• Able to display a confident, positive and pro-active attitude towards pupils and their work
• The School benefits from being a modern bespoke building and is set in beautiful grounds, with excellent transport links, walking distance from Leatherhead station and ample onsite parking.
• Graded ‘Good’ in last Ofsted Report
• 2 Form Entry
• Creative & Modern ethos
• Brilliant staff team – Welcoming and supportive
• A commitment to staff development
• A commitment to staff wellbeing with an established well-being team and a focus on workload management
• Located in the South East Surrey close to many areas of outstanding natural beauty
If you are you looking to start/develop your school career alongside a friendly and supportive team in a dynamic and creative environment then please contact Rob Clement for more information about the role. Visits to the school are very welcome!
Leatherhead Trinity School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.