Casual Exam Invigilators
- Casual Contract
- Grade 5 (£10.98 per hour)
- The Castle Rock School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support the exams officer at The Castle Rock School in Coalville. This role is varied, and we are looking for adaptable, flexible and resourceful individuals able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
Working with the invigilation team to administer the exams process both for mock and live exams.
Maintaining a positive and thriving school environment for our learners
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, casual hours.
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience of working with young people.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
The Lionheart Educational Trust is a renowned family of fourteen schools based in and around Leicestershire. We strive to provide the highest quality education in each of our unique schools, raising the attainment of our talented students and reflecting the local communities of which they are a part. We are well supported by our Trust and our local Governing Body; ensuring we create to develop and improve.
Method of Application
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please visit the vacancies page on our website.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9:00am, 28th February 2023.
Interview date to be advised.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.