School Business Manager
Contract: Permanent, Term time only plus 2 inset days
Hours: 20-30 hours over 4-5 days, negotiable
Grade JG7 (SCP 24-27)
Salary: £28,672 - £31,346 per annum, pro rata
Whitchurch Primary School are seeking to appoint an efficient, motivated and professional School Business Manager to work at our expanding school. The role will require you to organise, manage and lead on all aspects of school finances, personnel, facilities, administration, estate and contract management. The individual will line manage the staff within the School Office, caretaker and cleaning staff.
The post begins on the 8th March 2021. The permanent contract is for 20 hours over 4 days per week, term time only. The days and hours required each day are negotiable, making this an ideal job for a SBM returning to work or with commitments outside of school hours.
To apply you will need:
- To hold or willing to train for the Certificate of School Business Management, Diploma in Administrative Management through the NCSL( National College for School leadership) and The IAM ( The Institute of administrative Management)
- The post holder should possess a minimum of 3 GCSE passes at Grade C or above including English Language.
- RSA II or equivalent
- Evidence of advanced word processing training and skills
- Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures (AAT/IAB)
- NVQ 4 or Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of Capita SIMS FMS (training can be given)
- Experience of Capita SIMS Personnel (training can be given)
- Experience of budgeting software (HCSS) (training can be given)
For further information about this role and the skills, experience and knowledge required for this post, please refer to the job description and employee specification. To find out more about our school you can visit our school website.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged by appointment. For future information or to arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 01275-833593.
Please have a look at the job description and submit your completed application form online for the attention of Carl Hornsby.
Closing date: 22nd January 2021
Interview Date: 3rd February 2021 (possibly remotely)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices. All posts require an enhanced DBS clearance before the post holder commences. Original ID documentation and original qualification certificates are required on the day of interview.
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Whitchurch Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.