Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies.
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
Our school was originally built in 1896 and was one of the first schools in Didcot, in fact the original Victorian building is still used by our youngest children today. Whilst we are very proud of our history, our mission today is building future citizens.
We believe that every child should have the best possible start to their education and should be given a wide range of opportunities and the skills to fulfil their potential. Our school is committed to providing a challenging and stimulating environment where the success of all is important.
Our core values are ambition, respect, courage, tenacity, independence and community. We believe that these six core values, which are at the heart of our school, provide pupils with the guidance necessary to be active citizens who are able to contribute to their local and wider communities. By providing high quality teaching and developing a love of learning we aim to enable all pupils to aspire to excellence.
1. Our staff – feel supported and encouraged by our Senior Leadership Team.
2. Our staff – are dedicated and passionate about what they do, making every day count.
3. Our staff – go above and beyond to make school a safe and positive place for children.
4. Our staff – feel valued as we invest in our team with a wide range of CPD opportunities.
5. We care – the well-being of our staff and children is at the heart of what we do.
7. We collaborate – sharing knowledge, skills and experience in partnership with our local GLF schools.
8. We aspire – to develop the unique skills and expertise of our people
9. We have fun – because why not!
10. We are a family – we care about each other and our community.
GLF Schools is a Multi-Academy Trust established in 2012. We believe that every child in our schools can achieve the highest academic standards whilst enjoying a vibrant, challenging and rich curriculum. What we say in our motto is true: "Where Children Grow, Learn and Flourish." Whilst operating as a part of a family, each of our schools has its own distinct character and culture which is respectful of its community and context but their utmost common ground is that it is our staff that make each school. Our collective GLF culture is built upon caring for our children and students by enabling our staff to provide the best possible education with the resources at our disposal.
We have a simple mission. "To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish”
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
For more information about the benefits of working for GLF, please click here to visit our GLF Careers page.