New and exciting opportunities to be a part of the Mowbray Education Trust Team
Cleaners – Central Services – Melton Mowbray
We currently have a vacancy for part time Cleaners to join our Team. This is a great opportunity for customer focused individuals to join an expanding Trust, driven by a single vision which is to do our best for every student and to create an environment where they can thrive.
Your role as a member of the team is to ensure that cleanliness standards are high.
Why join our Team?
- Opportunity to work collaboratively across our schools, to help deliver a high-quality services
- An extensive and personalised professional development programme to help you achieve your own goals
- A great sense of community and range of opportunities for staff and students
- Opportunities to develop your career within our growing Trust
Melton Mowbray is located in Leicestershire and is easily commutable from Grantham, Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby and Oakham.
About the Mowbray Education Trust
The Mowbray Education Trust (MET) is a family of schools dedicated to providing children with a first-class education. Based in Leicestershire and reaching far beyond, our settings support pupils throughout their education journey, providing them with the skills and knowledge to thrive and make a positive impact on society.
Our vision is to deliver first-class teaching and learning with integrity. This means that every young person attending our schools, regardless of background or ability, receives a first-class education.
Our Senior Leadership Team work collaboratively across the Trust to enhance each school, whilst allowing them to keep their own sense of individuality.
As our Trust grows, so does our need for talented, skilled individuals. Each of our employees bring a unique mindset, new ideas and positively impact the development of our Trust. We are therefore dedicated to:
- Creating our own
- Growing our own
- Inspiring our own
- Retaining our own
And of Course, Children First!
Our Trust Employee Benefits
- High quality continuous professional development throughout the year
- Career progression opportunities within the Trust
- Occupational sick pay, maternity, and paternity pay
- 24 days annual leave rising to 29 after 5 years
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free eye care tests
- On-site parking (JFC/BR/SRD/GRV)
- Employee wellbeing schemes
- Accessible central services including HR, finance, and IT
The salary will be £10.50 per hour.
Available hours – Various
Closing Date: open ended
(We may interview suitable candidates before this date, so early enquiries/applications are encouraged)
Mowbray Education Trust reserves the right to close adverts early if sufficient applications are received.
Mowbray Education Trust embraces and welcomes diversity and equality.
Mowbray Education Trust ~ Children first
Mowbray Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all those working within the Trust to share this commitment. All roles are subject to full pre-employment safeguarding checks, including an Enhanced DBS with Barred List check.