Part Time, 0.4 – 0.6 depending on successful candidate’s availability
Start Date: August 2021
We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to join us at Newtown Linford Primary School.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or a teacher early in their career to join a small, caring and highly motivated team. The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Be enthusiastic and driven to provide the best care and education for our children.
• Be a patient, respectful and adaptable team player
• Be somebody that can make good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Have a sense of humour
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school.
• Able to work using their initiative
• Have good computing skills
To apply for this position please use the online application form and submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 12th April 2021
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 24th March 2021
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Business Manager Sonia Cox.
We look forward to receiving your application!
• We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks being completed, this includes a criminal records (DBS check)
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to work for our Trust, you will be asked to provide this evidence if you are shortlisted for interview
• We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics or disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable
Newtown Linford Primary School is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably experienced persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.