An outstanding opportunity at Oasis Academy John Williams for a Full or Part Time Maths Teacher.
Fixed Term Contract - until the end of the Academic Year 2021
Oasis Academy John Williams is a very special place to learn and work. Our last Ofsted visit was in September 2017, where we retained a judgement of being a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership and Management, and we believe that we have moved yet closer to our aim to become the exceptional school our community deserves. We value strong relationships with our parents and carers, and know that through working closely together it is ultimately our young people who benefit.
We like to keep things straightforward at Oasis Academy John Williams, and as such our priorities are simple. For our young people we want 100%, everyone, to achieve their personal best, whilst wrapped in 360° of care, support and challenge and in doing so, to develop the conditions to thrive in learning and life.
People matter. For our staff we place a high value on personal development and professional learning. We invest heavily in supporting the growth of our team believing that if our young people are surrounded by caring, committed and talented staff that they will be best placed to achieve remarkable success! Being part of a Multi Academy Trust, which has 3 secondary schools in Bristol, and a further 15 nationally, offers many opportunities for collaboration and professional learning; we are a family and work closely together to ensure that we deliver exceptional education at the heart of our local communities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis Community Learning ethos.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
We Can Offer You
• Strong, supportive staff team committed to raising standards for our students, we also have a committed to supporting the local community
• As part of one of the largest Academy Trusts you would have the opportunity to collaborate with your peers both within the academy and across the whole Trust
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
• Where appropriate opportunity for Professional Qualification development through the Trusts NPQML and NPQSL
• Extensive CPD and Coaching programme
• If appropriate an established and successful NQT programme
• Regular staff well-being events • Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Use of Gym facilities
• Onsite Parking
Closing date 9am 1 December 2020
Interviews Week commencing 7 December 2020
Please note that the academy reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Oasis Community Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.