Class Teacher (Year 1) 0.5fte
• Start date: January 2021
• Job term: Temporary for 2 terms / Part Time
• Location: Okehampton Primary School, part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust
• Salary: TPS
• Hours: 0.5 fte
• Closing Date: 3pm, 30th November 2020
Okehampton Primary School is delighted to be part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust, a Trust consisting of 3 secondary and 14 primary schools.
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic team player to join our friendly, dynamic and successful school.
The successful applicant will:
* Be an excellent class teacher that is able to inspire and engage children in their learning;
• Have had recent and relevant experience;
• Be creative and flexible in your approach to the curriculum;
• Be inclusive and knowledgeable about the ways that children learn;
* Be able to work successfully as part of a team and have the ability to communicate well;
* Be reflective, thoughtful, flexible and committed to developing your own practice;
* Have good organisational skills;
* Be prepared to contribute to the school’s extra-curricular activities;
* Have a sense of humour!
This post is temporary to 31st August 2021 and is due to a known fall in pupil numbers from September 2021.
This post is based at Okehampton Primary School. However, you may be required to work across all of our Trust schools, as directed.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Okehampton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.