Queen Elizabeth's School
Blandford Road, Wimborne, BH21 4DT
Headteacher: Katie Boyes
13-18 Upper School
1594 on roll; 400 Post-16
Teacher of Art – Maternity Cover
Part Time - Half Term - MPS
Start Date: 2nd September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious professional to join our over-subscribed Dorset school which has a focus on high achievement and an excellent local reputation.
Our thriving Arts department is very well resourced and there will be the opportunity to teach Art to A Level.
The post would equally suit a Newly Qualified or experienced teacher.
We can offer you:
- High quality students who enjoy Art in a very well-equipped faculty
- Disruption free classrooms and centralised behaviour and homework systems
- The opportunity to join a dedicated team of supportive and friendly teachers.
- A positive, supportive community of staff, Academy Committee Members, the Trust and parents
- An exciting school with state-of-the-art facilities
Please see our website for an application form and information pack.
Closing Date: Monday 21st June at 9am
This role is UK based and your Right to Work will need to be established as part of the appointment process.
Queen Elizabeth’s School’ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the Welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to have a DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Queen Elizabeth's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.