Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a Specialist Behaviour Teacher to support the development and implementation of resources, strategies and pedagogy to support students with SEMH needs in accessing the wider school curriculum via the Academy’s Learning Gateway.
The successful candidate will provide specialist learning support to both individuals and groups with additional needs who would benefit from a different, more tailored learning approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic person to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Queen Katharine Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding member of the team.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities.
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Queen Katharine Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.