Teaching Assistant at Wellington Primary Academies
Term Time only
Working Hours: 08:30-15:45 Monday-Friday
Salary Range: Band G13 – G18
Full Time salary Range: £17,552-£19,282
Actual Salary: £13,593-£14,923
The Wellington Primaries are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work in one of our Primary schools from 1st September 2021. If you share our values of excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum we want to hear from you.
We aspire for the Wellington Primary Academies to become a beacon of excellence and optimism for the local community providing an outstanding education for all its pupils.
As an organisation we are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development in order to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our pupils. To this end we ensure that our staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology.
Our values are:
- Excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum
- Holistic learning by developing the whole child
- Innovation in the way we teach and learn
- Collaboration with parents, the Wellington Family of schools, the military community and local primaries
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our team from September who:
- Has experience of working within a primary setting
- Can demonstrate relevant professional qualifications suitable to a primary setting, preferably to level 3
- Can work independently but also alongside the teacher
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Is prepared to lead learning in small groups both in class and as part of additional provision
- Can bring warmth and positivity to our school
We can offer you:
- Brilliant modern buildings which offer the very best in facilities both to children and adults
- A friendly environment where everyone is valued
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive colleagues and parents
All applicants must apply using the Trust application form. The completed application form should be forwarded to Human Resources for the Wellington Schools. Please note we do not accept CVs.
The closing date for applications is Midday on Friday 9th July 2021 and interviews will take place shortly after this date. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Wellington Primary and Wellington Eagles Primary Academies Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.