Lunchtime Play Worker
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 1, SCP 1 to 3 £20258 to £20812 full-time equivalent
Location: Saltford C of E Primary School (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: Part-time, 6 hours 15 minutes per week
Term: Permanent, Term Time only
Futura Learning Partnership is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of thirteen schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4 to 19 education in South Bristol and Bath.
This role requires someone who will promote and support a range of active play opportunities.
Also, someone who will ably assist in the preparation, serving and clearing up of refreshments with due regard to health & safety in food preparation and an awareness of school’s healthy school status and policy.
The person will need to work collaboratively and respond sensitively and confidently to the needs of the children. Most of all they will need to maintain a positive attitude and enjoy being with children … even at wet playtimes!
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include, pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, cycle to work scheme and Tax-Free Childcare.
No CVs or agencies please.
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Saltford CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.