Start: 1st January, 2023
Salary: MPR1 – UPR3
Location: North Street, Oldland Common, Bristol BS30- 8TS
Contract: Part-time (0.6)
Term: Fixed term until 31/08/2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated part-time (0.6) Science Teacher to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and the post would be suitable for experienced practitioners as well as newly qualified teachers, who would also benefit from our successful and supportive Futura Learning Partnership ECT Induction Programme.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Sunday, 11th December, 2022
Interviews will be held soon after.
No CVs or agencies please
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Sir Bernard Lovell Academy reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the school be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Sir Bernard Lovell Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.